Antena 3 S.A. utilizează fișiere de tip cookie pentru a vă oferi o experiență cât mai plăcută și personalizată pe www.antena3.ro. Îți aducem la cunoștință faptul că ne-am actualizat politicile pentru a ne conforma cu modificările propuse aduse de Directiva (UE) 2002/58/EC ("Directiva E-Privacy") si de Regulamentul (UE) 2016/679 privind protectia persoanelor fizice in ceea ce priveste prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal si privind libera circulatie a acestor date si de abrogare a Directivei 95/46/CE ("Regulamentul GDPR").
Înainte de a continua navigarea pe www.antena3.ro, te rugăm să citești și să înțelegi conținutul Politicii de Cookie și Politica de Confidențialitate.
Prin continuarea navigării pe www.Antena3.ro confirmi acceptarea utilizării fișierelor de tip cookie. Poți modifica în orice moment setările acestor fișiere cookie urmând instrucțiunile din Politica de Cookie.
Official: Barnevernet took apart 11 Romanian families in Norway
17 Ian 2016 • 18:23
Deputy Mircea Dolha (PNL), Vice-President of the committee for the Romanians abroad, said Saturday for Agerpres that in Norway there are 11 Romanian families whose children were taken by Barnevernet, but only seven of them agreed to discuss with members of the parliamentary delegation and to travel to Oslo next week, Agerpres reports.
"We know that in Norway there are 11 Romanian families whose children have been taken away by Barnevernet, and only seven of these families will meet with us, among them are also the families Nan and Bodnariu. We do not know the reason for the other four families refusal who do not wish to meet with the delegation from Romania ", Mircea Dohle said.
The Liberal MP argued that if Barnevernet will prove that the families have not complied with the Norwegian law, the guilty must be accountable.
"If it is found that mistakes were made, then the laws of the Norwegian kingdom apply and those responsible will be held accountable, but the rights of children should be observed. They should stay together, not apart, they should not be sent to unknown places. They can be entrusted to family members or even so they can still see their biological parents regularly, " Mircea Dolha added.
He stressed that the parliamentary delegation is waiting for convincing evidence related to the situation of the children taken by the Norwegian authorities.
"We need more convincing explanations on the two known cases. If until yesterday (Friday ) everyone said that Barnevernet was a service that no one could contact, which never gave information, had independence and overall power etc, this myth has gone. And it is also the merit of this parliamentary committee.
Barnevernet did well that it has begun giving these explanations and it had been better if it had done this long ago not to get in the position of having various suspicions cast on them about its procedures and thus the trip there of the parliamentary delegation of the Commission for the Romanian communities outside the borders of Romania belonging to the Chamber of Deputies in Norway would have been unnecessary", said Mircea Dolha.
Antena 3 has launched an online petition to bring to the attention of international bodies the situation of the Bodnariu family, whose children were taken by the social services. The petition has so far more than 100 thousand signatures.
The petition can be read and signed here .
Romanian national injured in London attack, hospitalised in serious medical state
23 Mar 2017 • 10:45
17:59President Klaus Iohannis rejects two proposed Ministers and states that he finds them inappropriate for the position
16:03The Union of Free Subway workers announced a general strike. The underground traffic will be stopped